[asterisk-users] WARNING message when calls get into a queue with realtime members (Local channel)

Daniel - Asterisk earohuanca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 17:26:28 CST 2008

Hi,

I'm using queue configuration as follows:

   - queues from* queues.conf*
   - queue_members from *external Database thru ODBC*, using* Local channels
   * as interface
   - sip extensions from *external Database thru ODBC*

When a call is sent from queue to an interface (local channel), it is
answered but a message appears at the CLI:

*[Nov  4 16:56:04] WARNING[13951]: app_queue.c:3014 try_calling: The device
state of this queue member, Ag-Daniel, is still 'Not in Use' when it
probably should not be! Please check UPGRADE.txt for correct configuration
settings.
*

The interface value for agent *Ag-Daniel* is:
*Local/7070 at agent-channels/n*and final interface is
*SIP/7070*
I have checked the UPGRADE.txt file and set *limitonpeer=yes *at sip.conf
and every sip_buddie has *call-limit=2 *and *type=friend *but problem
persists.

My asterisk version is: 1.4.21.1

Calls are entering well now, but what when load increases high?

Does anyone know what can I do to avoid this WARNINGS and future issues?

Thanks again,

Daniel Arohuanca
+51 1 994149553