[asterisk-users] Call terminates after 20 minutes

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Tue Nov 4 14:34:12 CST 2008

Other things to check:

  - ensure you don't have media timeouts set (see "rtptimeout" in
sip.conf)
  - do you have any absolute timers set in  your dialplan? (any $
{TIMEOUT(absolute)} values set?
  - does your upstream carrier have any sort of timer limit? (try
using just a vanilla softphone to call directly to your trunking
provider, no Asterisk involved.)

What does your console say in full debug mode?

JT