[asterisk-users] [Astlinux-users] VoIP Users Conference Call Friday Nov 7 On Wideband Voice & Conferencing

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:55:13 CST 2008

Kristian, heh...

In a word:

They've got a great product. Whether you actually want to go read ANY
company's BS ^H^H web site is another story! I've rarelty if ever seen
a web site with anything other than gobbledy gook text, but so few
people read the text in a web site, it matters little.

As far as the codecs, I think David Franken knows a lot about this
technology and I look forward to hearing more form him.

ZipDX have got what they're trying to do right, the semantics are a
whole other question;

Best,