[asterisk-users] Is SIPPEER curcalls working for you ?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Tue Nov 4 05:33:36 CST 2008

Hi,

In this thread
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2008-October/219592.html ,
I wondered whether SIPPEER curcalls was working.

I could test this anew today. Here are my findings :

Alice, Bob and Carol ar all using SIP Phones.

Whenever Alice is calling Bob,
- if Carol is calling Alice, SIPPEER(Alice:curcalls) equals 0
- if Carol is calling Bob, SIPPEER(Bob:curcalls) equals 1

(Whenever Bob  is calling Alice,
- if Carol is calling Alice, SIPPEER(Alice:curcalls) equals 1
- if Carol is calling Bob, SIPPEER(Bob:curcalls) equals 0)

Would you say it's expected ?
I would say SIPPEER:curcalls should include both inbound and outbound calls.

I also added a fourth Daniel SIP Phone.
Whenever Alice is calling Bob and Daniel is calling Alice,

SIPPEER(Alice:curcalls) equals 1 (I would wait 2)
SIPPEER(Bob:curcalls) equals 1 (I would wait 1)
SIPPEER(Daniel:curcalls) equals 0 (I would wait 0)

Regards