[asterisk-users] Call quality issue across VPN-> POTS vs SIP

Lincoln King-Cliby lincoln at controlworks.com
Mon Nov 3 12:17:10 CST 2008

Bob,

It's conceivable, but how would I verify this and how would I change it if that was the problem?

The site that those calls terminate at is using an Asterisk Appliance so most of the config is "done for you" but it is possible to tweak the underlying configuration files (and I also have SSH access so I can do asterisk -vvvvv -r) -- If I know what I need to tweak.

Thanks,

Lincoln

--
Lincoln King-Cliby, CTS