[asterisk-users] loading misdn.conf strange error regarding out of range

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Nov 3 09:24:24 CST 2008

Hello all!
   I just noticed, that since installing the latest SVN branch (152803), I
receive the following error, when loading/reloading the misdn.conf file
misdn reload
[...]
[Nov  3 16:20:37] WARNING[5267]: misdn_config.c:938 _build_general_config:
misdn.conf: "misdn_init=/etc/misdn-init.conf" (section: general) invalid or
out of range.
Please edit your misdn.conf and then do a "misdn reload".
   The line in /etc/asterisk/misdn.conf is:
misdn_init=/etc/misdn-init.conf
   that's EXACTLY copied from the sample and that's EXACTLY where my
misdn-init.conf is placed. I've checked on access rights, all OK. What can
that be?
   Another thing, probably related: If I call my mailbox it's much too loud and
I can't change this with rxgain or txgain. This wasn't before.
   Before I used asterisk 1.6.0-beta9.
   Any ideas on how to solve this? It would be very appreciated!
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net