[asterisk-users] cdr_odbc not working for some reason

Sanjay Rajdev sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com
Fri May 30 15:51:42 CDT 2008

Thanks Tilghman for the suggestion,

While reading your mail I immediately understood what went wrong.
In my situation the database is MS SQL Server 2000, and I generated the script of the table from an existing table where ODBC CDR is properly working, somehow the script did not generate for a constraint that we added to our Primary Key column, which is a UniqueID to generate new unique id on each insert. After your mail I guessed that this could be the only thing that would be missing. and It was.

Thanks a lot once again.

Regards,
Sanjay Rajdev