[asterisk-users] Recommend a speaker/conference room SIP phone?

Phil Knighton phil.knighton at mjog.com
Fri May 30 06:24:02 CDT 2008

Hello All

I've been asked to purchase a quality conference / board room SIP
speaker phone for use with our Asterisk system.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on any specific models?  We use
Snom phones everywhere else, and was wondering whether something like a
Snom 320 would be good enough - considering that the main use will be as
a speaker phone.  It needs to have good quality speaker, and decent
microphone - and I'm not sure if a standard desk phone like the Snom 320
/ 360 / 370 would be up to the job.

If it makes any difference, it will be for use in the UK.

Thanks in advance - any and all advice appreciated.

Phil Knighton