[asterisk-users] AMI Redirect between MeetMe rooms

Girts Graudins ggraudins at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 16:48:39 CDT 2008

Hello group,

So, if anyone encounters this in the future here's the solution.  We were doing the Monitor() on the channel from the AMI right as it was entering the conference.  This was resulting in the voice sticking around in the conf. even when the channel itself was AMI redirected elsewhere.

We changed the setup to start Monitor on the channel from the dialplan _before_ the call was placed in the conference.  That fixed the issue.  Now the channel and the voice leaves properly upon an AMI redirect.

Girts