[asterisk-users] Installing a TDM410 card

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 09:15:22 CDT 2008

> On May 26, 2008, at 7:00 AM, Rizwan Hisham wrote:
>> talks about the installation of libpri, zaptel and asterisk. If i do
>> that only, will my machine detect the card automatically? if not
>> then what?

Hi Rizwan,

This zaptel starter info is old, but I believe it will help you:

http://tfot.leifmadsen.com/ch03s10s02.html

There are many variations of this document on line which eventually
became The Book, aka "Asterisk TFOT" . You can also go wake a few
people up over at the #asterisk IRC channel on freenode.net and get
some help with your questions.