[asterisk-users] iLBC and Asterisk

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 08:21:59 CDT 2008

I have added it and I got syntax error that I dont know how to fix
using awk. I have posted another message on that.
Thanks

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 4:10 PM, Rob Hillis <rob at hillis.dyndns.org> wrote:
> 1.4.what?  iLBC was removed from 1.4.19, and instructions were included
> on how to get iLBC to compile in the changelog
> <http://www.asterisk.org/node/48469>.
>
> Ali Jawad wrote:
>> Yes I am using 1.4..how can I add it ?
>> Thanks.
>>
>> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Al lists <asteriskal at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Ilbc has been removed from recent versions of asterisk, are you using any of
>>> recent versions?

With Regards
Ali Jawad System Administrator
http://www.alijawad.org
Phone   : +961-01-559031
Mobile  : +961-03-041705

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this E-mail are intended for the
named recipient only. It may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you received it in error, please notify us immediately and
then destroy it. Internet communications are not secure and therefore
I do we do not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message. Also, and though we provide every effort
to keep our network free from viruses, you would need to check this E-mail
and any attachments for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any
computer virus which might be transferred by way of this E-mail.