[asterisk-users] Callgroup phone Notificacion

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Thu May 29 08:17:17 CDT 2008

Linksys SPA-942s do not support BLF at this time, which is what you
would need in order to monitor other extensions.  The sidecar with the
Linksys SPA-962 does, but that's not a great deal of help.

Linksys have mentioned to me in the past that they plan to make the four
line buttons capable of being used for BLF indication, however this has
not yet been released (not as of version 5.2.8 of their firmware anyway)