[asterisk-users] upgrade of asterisk .... to what?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu May 29 02:49:53 CDT 2008

If I am not mistaking, 1.2.x does get security fixes but no new
development except for those of us who prefer 1.2 and backport 1.4
functionality.

I am  also of the way of thinking "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
How many Asterisk 1.4.x releases have come out in the last month or
so?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro