[asterisk-users] voicemail hanging up on mE!

RoLaNd RoLaNd r_o_l_a_n_d at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 02:46:07 CDT 2008

hope someone could help me out with my voicemail issue!
even though ive reached a dead end with it...
whenever i call into the pstn (incoming call to asterisk) and i dial the desired extension..
it immediately picks up without ringing at tht extension and there would b silence for 2 seconds then it hangs up in my face.

extensions.conf

[sipura-line]
exten => 120,1,Answer() ; Answer inbound calls
exten => 120,2,Playback(silence/1)
exten => 120,3,Background(simzy) ; input an extension
exten => 1XX,n,WaitExten(5) ; Adjust wait, default 5 sec
include => spa
exten => 1X.,n,Goto(spa,${EXTEN},1) ; Goto the correct extension
exten => 1X.,n,Hangup() ; End the call

[spa]
exten =>_120,1,GoTo(sipura-line,${EXTEN},1)
Exten => _1XX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},5)
exten => 1XX,n,Voicemail(1XX at default)
exten => _0.,1,Dial(SIP/101/${EXTEN:1})
exten =>380275 ,1,Dial(SIP/1002)
exten => _1X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@192.168.0.111:5061)

voicemail.conf:

 [general]
format = wav
serveremail = R_O_L_A_N_D at hotmail.com
attach = yes
maxmsg=100
maxmessage=180
maxgreet=60
skipms = 3000
delete=yes
envelope=yes
saycid=yes

[zonemessages]
eastern=America/New_York|'vm-received' Q 'digits/at' IMp
central=America/Chicago|'vm-received' Q 'digits/at' IMp
central24=America/Chicago|'vm-received' q 'digits/at' H N 'hours'
military=Zulu|'vm-received' q 'digits/at' H N 'hours' 'phonetic/z_p'
european=Europe/Copenhagen|'vm-received' a d b 'digits/at' HM

[default]
maxmsg=50

140 => 1234,roland,R_O_L_A_N_D at hotmail.com
;4200 => 9855,Mark spencer,markster at linux-support.net,mypager at digium.com,attach=no|serveremail=myaddy at digium.com|tz=central|maxmsg=10