[asterisk-users] Polycom 601 BLF multiple servers

Klaverstyn, David C David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com
Thu May 29 00:49:31 CDT 2008

I have done it with a Grandstream in my early days of testing handsets.
I have not done it with a Polycom but I'd image it would be the same
process.

The way I did it, not sure if it was the best way but I registered an
extension on each server so with the Polycom 601 you could register
against 6 servers.  You then just setup the BLF as you normally do.  As
the phone has a registration to each server it can then monitor the BLF
for the required extensions.