[asterisk-users] any pointers to mute/unmute a channel

Benjamin Jacob ben4asterisk at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 11:59:22 CDT 2008

Ofcourse I could have used meetme, I do know abt meetme. But unfortunately I can't.

But my client wants me to NOT use meetme. Simple case of a 2-party call bridge via asterisk. In the call, one of the participant is the owner(initiator) of the call. Now this owner of the call wants to mute the other guy/girl (because he/she talks a lot and is quite a nag).

We wouldn't want to run meetme's for every such call.

- Ben.