[asterisk-users] Require a Type 102 milliwatt number

Andrew Kohlsmith (lists) aklists at mixdown.ca
Wed May 28 09:03:33 CDT 2008

On May 28, 2008 04:16:33 am Steven Howes wrote:
> Someone is tetchy this morning.

Not at all; I read that comment the exact same way Tilghman read it.  It may
have been the poster's lack of communication skills, or the poster's not
having a solid grasp on the English language, or maybe the poster just feels
the best way to get something done is to harangue and insult and attempt to
bully people into action.

Either way, I think that most people who read "Just another example of why the
developers need to go back to basic Telco school before reinventing the wheel
(sometimes incorrectly)" would read it as a dismissive statement about the
developers.

-A.