[asterisk-users] Kevin Flemming live from Berlin NOW

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 07:04:36 CDT 2008

We had serious wifi issues that made this less than the great
innovation I imagined. I hope the people who did tune in (you were
there trying in the end, thanks) were not horribly disappointed. The
test operation was a success, but the patient (the live transmission)
died. The audio is way off mic, but if you have any interest at all in
Kevin Fleming's talk, you can still sample it on the same page by
clicking the "On demand" button.

http://voipusersconference.org/asterisktv.com/

What's up this week? Join us on the conference and tell us.

http://www.VoipUsersConference.org

See you there

/r