[asterisk-users] Making remote calls via my Asterisk server

Alan Williamson alan at blog-city.com
Wed May 28 05:54:07 CDT 2008

Steven Howes wrote:

> On 28 May 2008, at 09:57, Alan Williamson wrote:
>> Ultimately i want to make US calls via my mobile, hopping through my
>> Asterisk server.   Since i have shed loads of inclusive minutes with my
>> mobile plan, it will be the same price as if i was at my desk.
>
> Do you use FreePBX or anythin like that? Look up DISA.

Steven THANK YOU, this is perfect.  I run an Asterisk 1.4 server; so i
will play around with DISA and see how i get on.

I didn't know about FreePBX, which looks like a nice bundle of Asterisk.

--
Alan Williamson

  Try our free registrationless email/sms reminder
    http://yourli.st/

  b: http://alan.blog-city.com/