[asterisk-users] Trunk/Peering provider in Canada

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Tue May 27 22:06:53 CDT 2008

On May 27, 2008 10:25:07 pm rspencer at telelinkcallcenter.com wrote:
> I'd be interested in this as well.

> Hi,
>
> Anyone know any decent trunk provider in Canada that can offer multiple
> channel trunks (16channels) via IAX or Sip trunking? Having some pleasant
> experience with IAXTEL out of Denver, though they don't offer services into
> Canada.
>
> Please let me know
>

> S.

I had an account with link2voip.com before... i think they will do any number
of channels you want (for a price).  I just had it for my personal use though
and really only used the account i had for a couple months... i have an
account with voicenetwork.ca now... not sure if they will do any number of
channels though.

--
Matt
http://www.mattgwatson.ca