[asterisk-users] Require a Type 102 milliwatt number

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Tue May 27 16:45:31 CDT 2008

On May 27, 2008 04:57:38 pm Dean Collins wrote:

> Ok how do you use this then?
>

> I dialed 909-390-0002 Milliwatt and apart from hearing a tone my
> ztmonitor was just on full to the right.

The visual bar indicator from ztmonitor shouldn;t be used when using a
milliwatt number, you want to run ztmonitor with -vv so you get the numerical
indicators.  THe goal is to try and hit 14844 on your Rx.  I have no idea why
14844 is the magic number... but i;m sure somebody else here could explain
that.

--
Matt
http://www.mattgwatson.ca