[asterisk-users] Fax solution for Asterisk

Duncan Turnbull duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Tue May 27 16:14:37 CDT 2008

There is hylafax and hylafax+ both of which have sets of documentation - also the iaxmodem mailing list and hylafax mailing lists
regularly have help for issues encountered.

Are you getting stuck on compiling or configuring? On hylafax, iaxmodem, or asterisk?

We use it for fax servers and customers. It works very well, so if you can be a bit more specific we can probably give you pointers

There are some tutorials under freepbx I think, as well as well as google being your friend
This was the first one I saw
http://www.venturevoip.com/news.php?rssid=1889

Cheers Duncan