[asterisk-users] Group pickup and CDR Logging / TAPI

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 09:57:51 CDT 2008

Hi,

What I _believe_ you will find is that the "dst" field is unchanged.
After all, the number that was dialled has not actually been changed
has it? What _should_ change is the dstchannel field, which should
indicate the device that the call actually terminated onto.
Unfortunately, I am not sure that this type of information can easily
be reflected in a manner that is useable by TAPI.

In my experience, ActivaTSP looks very well written, so I expect you
will have few troubles there.

Regards,
Steve