[asterisk-users] Card loading order...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon May 26 16:23:10 CDT 2008

     I am having a problem with a couple servers.  They both have a Digium
TE110P and a TDM04B card.  I have setup the system so the TE110P uses channels
1-31 and the TDM04B 32-35.  The problem is that when we reboot the server
sometimes the TDM04B is recognized first and the TE110P second so the
configuration fails.

     I do not know why this happens and to solve this I have to do a "service
zaptel stop" and then start the service again so the cards will be loaded in
the proper order.  My /etc/sysconfig/zaptel file lists the TE110P module first.

     Is there any way to make sure the cards always load in the same order?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología