[asterisk-users] How to do not use Asterisk internal DB for SIP register?

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Mon May 26 08:02:40 CDT 2008

That's what I'm talking about.

Asterisk 1.4.18.1 and 1.4.20.1 are tested on 3 different servers from clean
install (from sources). (1.4.19 does not work with SIP Realtime at all)

Realtime cashing is OFF (sip.conf rtcachefriends = no). But I still can see
(after device registration):

SIP/Registry/106      :
193.138.yyy.xxx:62501:1800:106:sip:106 at 193.138.yyy.xxx:5060

with "database show" command

"sip show peers" shows nothing

and

"fullcontact" in DB is empty.

(BTW - I cleaned DB with "database deltree SIP/Registry" before
registering.)

What's happening? New bug?

Regards,
Mindaugas Kezys