[asterisk-users] Zaptel does not hangup

voip crazy voipcrazy at gmail.com
Mon May 26 04:52:20 CDT 2008

Dear alll,

I have an asterisk PBX installed on a client. All the calls goes to a
Ring Group, which strategy is "Ringall". My problem is when an
incomming call goes to this Ring Group, all phones start ringing, but
when I answer the call from one ringing extension, the other
extensions continous ringing, but if I answer any ringing phone, no
one is in the line, cause the first extension had answered the phone.

How could I make when an extension in the ring group answer a call,
the other extension in the ring group stops ringing?

Thanks in advance.

VoipCrazy.

My zaptel.conf

language=es
context=from-zaptel
switchtype=national
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes