[asterisk-users] Strange ring or moh quality

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri May 23 19:51:16 CDT 2008

Remove the "r".  Asterisk will provide the proper ringing by default.
If it is not doing so then something is wrong in the config.

Compressed codecs (any codec other than ulaw/alaw) do not handle
non-voice very well (i.e. ringing, MoH, etc).

--
Consulting for Asterisk, Polycom, Sangoma, Digium, Cisco, LAN, WAN, QoS,
T-1, PRI, Frame Relay, Linux, and network design.  Based near