[asterisk-users] Strange State 6 on Channel X

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Fri May 23 12:06:43 CDT 2008

I posted about this exact same problem about a month or two ago and got no replies. The problem was an A200D with Wanpipe 3.2.1. We've since made some changes to this installation and the problems have gone away. The changes were specifically getting a new local loop from the telco on the problem lines and recabling from the demarc to the * box. So, check your cabling carefully to make sure it is in good repair. If everything checks out, hopefully you can convince your local telco to get you a new loop. Luckily, the telco we use primarily in our area is relatively small and has fantastic support.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.