[asterisk-users] Adit 600 password reset

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri May 23 04:43:39 CDT 2008

C F wrote:

> Then there is basicly no way to do this besides for cracking it? I

Not that I am aware of, no.  This subject went around several years
back.  They also talk about brute forcing the password as well.  As far
as I recall, nobody came back saying they were successful.

> have already figured out the username, now I just need to figure out
> the password. What is a good screen automation program that can
> bruteforce this for Windows?

That I don't know.  I suggest scanning the archives.  It's been a few
years and I may have missed the message.

Do a search on

Help need to reset Adit 600 for Asterisk

There was a thread going on about this in November of 2005

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: