[asterisk-users] reload stopping EVERYTHING on CLI and causing havoc.

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu May 22 14:48:37 CDT 2008

Three options.
1.  Open a bug report and hope someone fixes it.
2.  Use AMI AND write the new .conf entry at the same time!
3.  Reload queues when empty.

I don't really understand what the issue is with number two.  Although
I am not a programmer, I can see why reloading queues with callers in
the queues might be a problem.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro