[asterisk-users] upgrade of asterisk .... to what?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu May 22 07:14:01 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 14:05 +0200, nik600 wrote:

> No, i'm just wondering because there is creating a greater difference
> between my installation and the actual Asterisk.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  You are already so far behind that any
upgrade is going to be a major task of testing and verification on your
part, so why not just wait until you have an actual reason to upgrade.

As long as it's being supported and does it's job for you, I'd just stay
right where you are.

b.