[asterisk-users] Require Customization of SugarCRM or Vtiger

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu May 22 02:46:39 CDT 2008

Kashif Naeem wrote:
> Hello
>
> We are deploying an inbound call center for a company who are dealing in
> Nutritional Supplements. There
> are following major entities involved. *Agents, Customers, Products,
> Distributors*. They need to log the
> sales queries and following reports.
>
> Daily / Weekly / Monthly Sale
> Sales between date range. ( e.g from 12-05-08  to 25-05-08)
> Product Wise sale
> City wise sale
>
> Can anybody customize SugarCRM / Vtiger or any other CRM to fulfill this
> requirement.

For immediate release:

HUNTSVILLE, AL -- Digium, Inc., the official corporate backer of the
Asterisk open-source IP telephony platform, announced today that it will
be retiring the "asterisk-users" e-mail list and reconstituting it as
"oss-crm-users."

Said Danny Windham with perceptible somberness and regret, "There just
isn't much interest in Asterisk anymore.  It's all about SugarCRM and
vtiger now.  Despite our considerable sentimental attachment to
Asterisk, we have to proactively respond to the dynamic of the
community's shifting focus."   Added Windham: "The actually-existing
reality, the de facto reality, is that SugarCRM and vtiger-related
postings should, in essence, be construed as being 'on topic' nowadays."

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems