[asterisk-users] addons-1.6 not seeing installed MySQL packages

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:33:35 CDT 2008

> I'm poking around with 1.6, tried to compile the addon package, but it
> doesn't see mysql_config installed.
>
> I have mysql-client, mysql-common and mysql-server installed.  I'm
> running debian etch.
>
> Any suggestions?

I reverted to debian sarge and the addon package did find mysql
installed.  So I'm guessing debian etch is putting mysql_client in
some other place that /usr/sbin/.

What I did notice is the addon sample config file for res_mysql.conf
doesn't specify how to setup the read/write entries, clarification on
that would help also.

JR
--
JR Richardson