[asterisk-users] Fax solution for Asterisk

Sanjay Rajdev sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com
Wed May 21 09:51:38 CDT 2008

We would like to do something similar to efax, where we can send mail to send fax or something similar. I tried to install Asterisk Fax http://asterfax.sourceforge.net/ but was not able to compile it with Asterisk 1.4.19.2, I have read that they recommend Asterisk 1.2.X and older version of SpanDSP.

Regards,
Sanjay Rajdev