[asterisk-users] Newbie Voicemail: Just use one [context] invoicemail.conf?!

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Tue May 20 14:32:45 CDT 2008

Perhaps seeing some of your dial plan (such as the macro, etc) would
help not only me, but also others, because maybe I am just not following
you.

Off the top of my head there are a few things you could do..but again,
it depends on how your dialplan is set up and how you access the macro.
One way to do this is in in the outbound calling context you could set a
variable with the context of the voicemail depending on the extension,
then pass that to the marco. Another way is you could set an "if"
statement to get the extension and then go to the proper context
(assuming your extensions have some meaning to them). I'm sure there are
others methods to do this too.

Kevin