[asterisk-users] Recording problems, reinvites

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Tue May 20 10:03:37 CDT 2008

Richard Cahilig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am also experiencing problem with MixMonitor in Asterisk 1.4. Most of
> our recording is overlapping. How can I fix this problem?

Do you mean overlapping like one side is delayed so you hear the two
parties talking on top of each other?

That's another thing I've noticed in rare circumstances but can't
reliably reproduce with the latest version of asterisk.

I think it has to do with one side sending early audio which starts the
monitor, but instead of inserting silence for the other party they just
start when their side starts sending audio.  Perhaps a bug should be
filed for this if you can reproduce it reliably...

Thanks,
Trevor Peirce