[asterisk-users] Concept Clarifications

Anthony Francis anthonyf at rockynet.com
Tue May 20 09:11:36 CDT 2008

I would suggest actually looking at the arguments for the queue command.
There is an option to play a ring instead of hold music.

To look at the syntax for any command in asterisk, from the cli type
show application <command name>.

So for you:

--
Thank you and have any kind of day you want,

Anthony Francis
Rockynet VOIP