[asterisk-users] Server recommendation help

Cavanna, Richard RCavanna at sychip.com
Tue May 20 07:55:32 CDT 2008

I am having a issues with adding a analog card to my dell 2800.  I
already have a t1 card installed and running fine but when I install the
analog card asterisk will not start (ztcfg fails).  I have determined it
is because of a IRQ problem and have decided to get a new server.  Can
anyone suggest a server grade setup that supports this?  I would rather
not buy a machine that will be unstable.  I am not opposed to building
one if need be.

Cards I have installed:
Digium 	TE205P - 5v
		TDM410