[asterisk-users] Fax Machine Options

Andreas van dem Helge joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon May 19 22:49:07 CDT 2008

Cisco gateway with T.38 support. That's the only real way to do faxing
through asterisk. I think a VG200 with newer firmware will support SIP
+  T.38 but don't buy on my suggestion because I've never used that
device outside call manager configuration.

Or see if your VoIP provider supports T.38 fax but you must use SIP in
that case. It will work very well once you get it working.... hint:
check udptl.conf