[asterisk-users] Wireless headsets for Polycom phones

Anthony Davis adavis at practicepartner.com
Mon May 19 19:47:09 CDT 2008

(http://www.plantronics.com/australia/aus/products/cat5180073/cat518008
> 0
> )
> This is supposed to be "certified" for Polycom phones.
>
> This is the one that goes over the head.  I think the other ones that
> stick to your ear are not that good because I saw the users ended up
> using one hand to hold the ear piece in place and the other hand on
the
> computer.
>
> I should have it next week and will let you know how testing goes.

We use GN Netcom 9120s. I have no idea if they are 'certified' by
Polycom, but they work well and without any issues on all of our Polycom
501s.
They come with an 'over the head' style headset or can be worn on a
single ear based on user preference.

-Ant D