[asterisk-users] Fedora 9 + Asterisk

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Mon May 19 19:13:06 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-19 at 13:38 -0400, OCG Technical Support wrote:
> Anyone tried Asterisk with Fedora 9 (recent release)?

I've got it running under Fedora 9... 1.4 branch, 1.6.0 branch, and
trunk all seem to work fine.

Oh, and by the way, thanks to the hard work of Jeff C. Ollie and Dennis
Gilmore (and the rest of the Fedora team), they've got some top-notch
Asterisk packages in Fedora.  (I think it's 1.6.0 betas for Fedora 9.)
Type "yum list asterisk\*" at a prompt to get a list of all the Asterisk
packages.

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager