[asterisk-users] Fedora 9 + Asterisk

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Mon May 19 17:49:23 CDT 2008

I almost hate to admit this...but I'm still running Asterisk 1.2 on
Fedora 4 :D

However, I'm planning on upgrading to 1.4 but it has been working out
just fine so far and I just can't find time to upgrade. Otherwise, at
least with Fedora I have had no major issues running Asterisk. Most of
any items I found for later releases, I was able to apply it in some
form on the older release. One would assume that it would work just
fine, but then again, if it isn't a production system you are testing
on, then just give it a try and find out.

Kevin