[asterisk-users] Googles 411 services

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon May 19 17:31:34 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-19 at 11:13 +0100, Adrian Marsh wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Thanks for the reply.  I tried searching for your posts, but no luck.

I find effective use of the Internet absolutely depends on knowing how
to search for stuff.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Alists.digium.com+murrell&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a

Top result is the thread I was referring to.  Follow that thread for a
few messages and you will find my posting about my enum handler which
itself has a section in it showing my enum handling macro.

> Do you have sample code I could see?

In the link pointed to in the message.

> Or do you just take a +101 result
> and move to the next in the list??

My enum macro does all of failover to the various enum results simply
based on the result code of the Dial() application.

b.