[asterisk-users] DHCP Failure screws up system

Anthony Francis anthonyf at rockynet.com
Mon May 19 14:58:51 CDT 2008

Watch your router and see if the arp entries are changing for the IP's
as this happens, I am very willing to bet you have IP address conflicts
on a mass scale and should consider shutting down all of these phones
and bringing them back up so they all get leases out of the new servers
pool instead of being a miox between that and your old one.