[asterisk-users] BLF Compatible Phones

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Mon May 19 13:36:28 CDT 2008

On May 19, 2008 12:51:09 pm Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy wrote:
> Hmm, i dont like aastra really much, their transfer management is not human
> friendly ;)

What do you mean by that?  I've run my Aastra's with BLF using both
Aastra's 'blf' mode and 'blfxfer' mode... the former is basically attended
transfer, and the later is basically blind transfer... both of which our
staff haven;t had any problems with.

using 'blf' its basically
1. press xfer
2. press blf key
3. ask if they want to take the call
4. press xfer again

using 'blfxfer' its:
1. press blf key

In both modes the blf keys also act as speed-dial keys.

I don't really see how either of those is not 'human friendly'?  Or maybe I'm
just completely off on what you mean.

--
Matt
http://www.mattgwatson.ca