[asterisk-users] One way sound when Using Dial cmd without "t" option (SOLVED) Need explanation

Anthony Francis anthonyf at rockynet.com
Mon May 19 07:35:51 CDT 2008

The t, much like reinvite = no keeps asterisk listening to the audio
stream to detect dtmf input if dtmf mode is in-band,
what is happening is that the sip reinvite is failing, due to a firewall
rule or a routing problem and you end up with only one connected RTP stream.
Asterisk does not "require" the t option.

Anthony