[asterisk-users] zaptel errors update

Freddi Hansen fh at danovation.dk
Mon May 19 06:38:45 CDT 2008

2 of our ISDN lines attached to a te410 card (only 2 in use on that
card) both started to give 'reject frame errors'  after an zaptel 1.4
update.

prev. i was using a version about 2 month old - 'make update' updated it
to rev '4301'.

I contacted our telco and they say line is clean, not a single glitch
within last 48 hours.

When I get the: ERROR[2834]: chan_zap.c:8248 zt_pri_error: !! Got reject
for frame 14, retransmitting frame 14 now, updating n_r!

It is always when incoming call on ISDN hangs up. (calls going ISDN -> IAX).

Anyone else seing this ?