[asterisk-users] Dutch Asterisk mailing list?

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.to
Sun May 18 15:46:16 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Would anyone here happen to know of the existence of a Dutch Asterisk
mailing list? If so, where can it be found?

It's not that I'm unable to pose my questions here in English, but I'm
hoping that I may sooner find an answer there to the following question:

       "What is the most reliable method for Asterisk
       to detect the Called ID for incoming calls on
       an analog line in the Netherlands?"

So far, I've tried using a Linksys SPA3000 and an SPA3102, as well as
a Digium Wildcard TDM401BF for this purpose, but all to no avail. I
suspect that there is a solution, but perhaps the people who are
familiar with it like to hang out somewhere else. At least, I hope
that's the case.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Jaap