[asterisk-users] Asterisk peer definition with multiple host ip addresses

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 19:17:12 CDT 2008

Hi guys,
How would I configure a peer in sip.conf that has multiple host ip
addresses?
Can I just put multiple host=ip_address lines in the config file or will I
have to create multiple peers each one with a different host ip address
setting?
A provider I am trying to hook up with gave me multiple ip addresses to
accept calls from for incoming calls and multiple addresses that I can send
calls too and I'm wondering what the best way to handle this is on my side?

I will be working with Broadvox and they will be pushing calls to my server
from a few different sources it looks like.

Thanks,
Tom