[asterisk-users] Problem while running Flash Operator Panel

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Fri May 16 18:41:16 CDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Sukhbir Singh
<sukhbir.singh at cellebrum.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   Whenever i try to start FOP using script
>  ./op_panel_redhat.sh start given in directory
> /usr/local/op_panel-snapshot/init
>
> I got the following error:
>
> Starting Flash Operator Panel: execvp: No such file or directory
>
>                                                            [FAILED]
>
> Please let me know the reason for this.
> Thanks in Advance
>
> With Regards,
> newbie

You will have to edit op_panel_redhat.sh and change it so it reads:

DAEMON=/usr/local/op_panel-snapshot/op_server.pl
OPTIONS="-d"

Then you will want to move the file to /etc/rc.d/init.d

And add it to startup with:

chkconfig --add op_panel_redhat.sh

--
Nicolás Gudiño